Natural Yeast Infection Remedies
Treat and Prevent Yeast Infection Naturally
Effective, natural treatment alternatives for candida yeast infections are available that can help soothe discomfort and frustration, and resolve the infection without the use of prescriptions and OTC drugs.
Natural candida remedies provide a safe and effective alternative to help treat and prevent yeast infection naturally. They are natural, chemical-free and without the risk of side effects!
:: Natural Candida Remedies :: Natural Yeast Infection Remedies :: Treat & Prevent Yeast Infection ::
Natural Yeast Infection Remedies
A yeast infection is caused by a fungal overgrowth known as Candida. Candida is typically present in the body at all times, however many factors can create an imbalance leading to an overgrowth and yeast infection. An herbal candida remedy can help prevent yeast infection symptoms, without harmful side-effects associated with over-the-counter medications.
Recurring yeast infections should receive medical attention, while others can be treated with over-the-counter options. Natural candida remedies can alleviate symptoms and ensure less pain, discomfort, and embarrassment. Plus, natural yeast infection remedies don't have the negative sides effects commonly associated with conventional medicine.
Natural Candida Remedies for Yeast Infection Prevention
Conventional treatment options for candida yeast infections include over-the-counter and prescription oral medications, creams and suppositories.
Natural yeast infection remedies can help to soothe the discomfort and frustration of a yeast infection, and help resolve the infection without the use of prescriptions and OTC drugs.
An herbal candida remedy is safe and non-invasive. Natural candida remedies have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that effectively remove toxins and help support the overall natural maintenance systems in the body, plus are effective in yeast infection prevention.
An herbal candida remedy can help prevent yeast infection naturally, without harmful side-effects!
Tips for Yeast Infection Prevention for Women
These precautionary measures will help to avoid and prevent yeast infection from recurring.
- Eat a well-balanced diet, rich in vegetables, protein, and grain
- Add acidophilis to your diet - yogurt and supplements can help
- Include an herbal candida remedy for yeast infection prevention
- Avoid refined, processed foods and sugar - These cause yeast to grow faster
- Avoid scented soaps, deodorants, talc, tampons, sanitary pads & toilet papers
- Wipe from front to back
- Change tampons and sanitary napkins frequently when menstruating
- Wear cotton underwear
- Wash and dry the vagina area thoroughly before getting dressed - moisture encourages yeast growth
- Vaginal douches increase the risk of yeast infection
- Avoid tight fitting pants
- Avoid wearing underwear or pajama pants to bed and allow the vagina to be exposed to air
- Avoid sex if painful or use a lubricating gel
- Switch to non-hormonal contraceptives if medications such as birth control pills are causing recurrent yeast infections
- Avoid unnecessary use of antibiotics, as they also cause yeast infections
- When antibiotic use is unavoidable, combine antibiotics with probiotics for yeast infection prevention
Natural Candida Remedies; Natural Yeast Infection Remedy; Herbal Candida Remedy; Yeast Infection Prevention
We are Committed to Improving the Future, One Person, One Choice at a time!
Please Join Us!
SMALL CHANGES ..... DONE BY MANY ..... EQUALS BIG RESULTS!!
Produced by Natural Living For You * Copyright 2006-2018 * All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: The information provided on http://www.naturalliving4u.com/ is for educational purposes only and is NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.