|Why Use Natural & Organic Cosmetics & Skin Care
The Wake-Up Call:
First things first, THROW OUT the old stuff! Cosmetics generally have a ~ 2 year shelf life, but they all vary, depending on the type of product, storage and usage. Second, if you haven't done so already, SWITCH NOW to organic or natural-based versions of what you use.
What you are putting on your skin day after day, year after year, may be doing much more harm than good! Have you ever stopped to think how many hours a day your face spends under a layer of makeup (which is likely loaded with synthetic and toxic chemicals) or what ingredients are penetrating your skin when applying your favorite skin and body care products?
Your skin absorbs up to 60% of the ingredients (including the synthetic and toxic chemicals) found in the cosmetics, lotions, and shampoos you use on a daily basis. Absorbing natural and organic ingredients from plant oils and waxes, mineral pigments and essential oils is a healthier alternative!
- The average adult uses nine personal care products daily, exposing them to an average 126 chemicals every day.
- One-third of all personal care products contain one or more ingredients classified as possible human carcinogens.
- 89% of 10,500 ingredients used in personal care products have NOT been evaluated for safety.
- Over the last 30 years, only 9 of the 10,500 ingredients used in personal care products have been banned or restricted.
Source: (Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database)
Keep it simple and safe with non-toxic Natural Based and Organic Personal Care Products and look and feel fabulous! Stick to Natural Products because they work ...and you ARE worth it!
- Look and Feel Better - Many skin problems, such as acne, contact dermatitis, irritations and allergies may disappear once petroleum or synthetic ingredients are removed from your skin care regimen. Using natural and organic products can contribute to healthy skin and a healthy body in the long run.
- Avoid the Toxins - Organically-grown products are much healthier for the environment, the people who cultivate them, and the people who use them.
- Cleaner waterways - Toxic chemicals from non-natural and non-organic products are rinsed off your body and down the drain, potentially contaminating rivers, streams, and harming aquatic life.
- Protect animal friends - Most natural-based and organic products are cruelty-free.
- Safer - Only 11% of the more than 10,500 ingredients used in personal care products have been screened for safety.
We are Committed to Improving the Future, One Person, One Choice at a time!
Please Join Us!
SMALL CHANGES ..... DONE BY MANY ..... EQUALS BIG RESULTS!!
Produced by Natural Living For You * Copyright 2006-2018 * All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: The information provided on http://www.naturalliving4u.com/ is for educational purposes only and is NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.