Fertile XX - Female Infertility Help
Natural Fertility Herbs to Increase Fertility
Native Remedies Fertile XX - A 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal tonic containing a selection of herbs to promote and support fertile conditions.
Fertile XX has been used for many years to safely maintain harmony, health, and systemic balance in the female reproductive system. Fertile XX also supports a healthy uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and reproductive functioning.
Regular use of Fertile XX supports normal hormone balance in the female body and encourages healthy egg production and regular ovulation while also supporting overall systemic health.
Use Fertile XX To:
- Promote healthy and regular ovulation without the risks of multiple births
- Support normal hormone levels involved in fertility
- Encourage structural integrity of the fallopian tubes
- Promote ovarian health
- Support healthy uterine functioning
- Encourage regular menstrual cycles
- Promote a healthy libido and encourage sexual pleasure
- Help relieve the common symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle
- Support overall systemic health
How long until I see results?
This is a difficult question to answer, as each woman's body is different. Remember that instead of artificially stimulating ovulation and sperm production, natural remedies help your body to support reproductive health, balance hormones responsible for reproduction, and promote improved overall systemic functioning.
Some women conceive almost instantly, while others may take a few months, and even up to a year or longer.
Caution: Although all the ingredients in Fertile XX are well tolerated and safe, safety in pregnancy has not yet been established.
It is recommend that as soon as a woman suspects she may be pregnant, she cease the remedy, consult with her doctor, or take a pregnancy test. If results are positive, she may stop the remedy.
Although not necessary, this remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments. However, if you are undergoing conventional fertility treatment, it is always advisable to inform your doctor that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic.
Fertile XX is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness:
- Fertile XY is used to encourage male virility and supports the male reproductive system.
- Thanda helps facilitate sexual arousal and encourages sexual awakening.
- Ikawe promotes male libido, supports sexual strength and healthy sperm motility.
- EndoEx supports endometrial tissue health, hormonal balance and regular healthy menstrual cycle.
- BringForth Life Flower Essence has flower essences provide vibrational healing energies. BringForth Life is formulated to open emotional pathways to facilitate conception and support emotional well-being.
- Conception Essence is a flower essence formula used to promote the spirit of parenthood in women wanting to conceive.
:: Proven Therapeutic Herbal Natural Remedies :: One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee ::
Native Remedies' products are created using their Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by a One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage to promote fertility:
- Vitex agnus-castus castus (Chasteberry) can be found on the wet banks of rivers in southern Europe and the Mediterranean area. The leaves contain the highest amount of flavonoids. Other components of Chasteberry include glycosides, progesterone, and testosterone in the flowers and leaves. Chasteberry has also been researched for its antioxidant properties. (Sa lam H, Pabuçcuo lu A, Kývçak B. "Antioxidant activity of Vitex agnus-castus L. extracts". Phytother Res. 2007 Jun 29;21(11):1059-1060 PMID: 17600861). This herb was used by the ancient Greeks and Romans (in particular advising its application to support the womb). European nuns used Chasteberry to support women's hormonal health. This herb promotes balance, not only with regards to hormones, but also with regards to libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation. This herb has also been investigated for its potential to promote fertility. (I. Gerhard, A. Patek, B. Monga, A. Blank, C. Gorkow "Agnus castus combination product displays efficacy in female sterility" Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study, Department of Gynecology, Heidelberg University. Source. Forsch. Komplementärmed. 1998; 5: 272-278).
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) has been used for thousands of years by Native Americans, and some forms of the herb have also been used in traditional Chinese medicine. It has become more well-known in the Western world through research on its supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system. (Liske E. "Therapeutic efficacy and safety of Cimicifuga racemosa for gynecologic disorders". Adv Ther. 1998 Jan-Feb;15(1):45-53. Review.) (Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, Bodmer Ch, Birkhäuser M. "Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial". Maturitas. 2005 Aug 16;51(4):397-404. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 16039414.)
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is an ancient, highly-respected Chinese tonic. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which greatly promote blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. Siberian Ginseng promotes vital energy and supports overall systemic functioning. (Goulet ED, Dionne IJ. "Assessment of the effects of eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance performance". Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2005 Feb;15(1):75-83. Review). Used regularly, Siberian Ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, promote hormone balance, and support uterus strength, thus helping to facilitate the ability of the fetus to implant after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body's ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems. (Davydov M, Krikorian AD. "Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look". J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct;72(3):345-93. Review).
Fertile XX contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and contains no animal products.