EcoSlim Natural Weight Loss Product
Healthy Weight Loss Aid - Herbal Weight Loss Help
Native Remedies EcoSlim - A 100% safe, non-addictive, natural weight loss product formulated for adults for healthy weight loss.
EcoSlim natural weight loss supplement can especially benefit individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism, without compromising health or serious side effects.
EcoSlim is effectively used as part of a total slimming program to safely support healthy metabolism, energy levels and systemic balance in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
Use EcoSlim To:
- Support healthy slimming efforts along with a balanced lifestyle
- Encourage healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants or ephedra
- Promote efficient metabolism in the body
- Support the digestive system by maintaining the natural breakdown of fats
- Promote healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption
- Lessen the need to eat to fill emotional needs
- Support balanced sugar levels to prevent cravings
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, EcoSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. EcoSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the digestive system and routine metabolism is instantly supported.
Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is safe for all and provides effective promotion of healthy metabolism and weight management.
EcoSlim is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness:
- Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is an all around supportive tonic for healthy weight management.
:: Proven Therapeutic Herbal Natural Remedies :: One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee ::
Native Remedies' products are created using their Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by a One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Fucus vesiculosis (also known as Bladderwrack) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As it is a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known as a promoter of glandular health for the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the increase of digestion and intestine functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may be beneficial in increasing thyroid response, leading to excess energy expenditure. (Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
- Gallium aparine (also known as Cleavers or Goosegrass) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a diuretic and lymphatic cleanser. This herb is beneficial in ?flushing out' the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal.
- Garcinia cambogia (also known as Malabar tamarind) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of conditions and is also used as a natural appetite suppressant. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit. Research indicates that HCA inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage), lowers the production of glycogen in the liver and suppresses appetite. Recent studies have found Garcinia Cambodia to be beneficial in the ?fight against the flab'. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomised controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
- Taraxacum officinalis (also known as Dandelion) was commonly used in Native American medicine and is found in many parts of the world today. It contains bitter principles that have a stimulating effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on laboratory animals with respect to body weight. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974;26(3):212-217).
- Glycorrhiza glabra (also known as Licorice) originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a general tonic for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may reduce body fat. Fifteen normal-weight subjects consumed licorice for 2 months (3.5 g a day). Body fat mass was measured before and after treatment. Licorice was able to reduce body fat mass and to suppress the hormone aldosterone. (Bernardi M, D'Intino PE, Trevisani F, et al. Effects of prolonged ingestion of graded doses of licorice by healthy volunteers. Life Sci . 1994;55(11):863-872). Another study found that a topical preparation of glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of licorice) was able to reduce the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects. (Teelucksingh S, Mackie ADR, Burt D, et al. Potentiation of hydrocortisone activity in skin by glycyrrhetinic acid. Lancet . 1990;335:1060-1063).
- Erythrea centaurium (also known as Centaury) is regarded as a natural liver stimulant this herb is an excellent blood cleanser and general tonic.
- Paulina cupana (also known as Guarana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Uruguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and regarded as a nervine tonic, beneficial in supporting energy levels. Guarana also has tonifying properties that can help the intestines and promote healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America containing guarana extract demonstrated the ability to significantly delayed gastric emptying, reduced the time to perceived gastric fullness and induced significant weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind placebo-controlled parallel trial (Anderson, T and Foght, J (2001). "Weight loss and delayed gastric emptying following a South American herbal preparation in overweight patients". J Hum Nutr Diet 14 (3): 243).
- Curcuma longa (also known as Tumeric) was used more than three thousand years ago by Indian healers. The active constituent is known as curcumin and it has been shown to have a wide range of therapeutic actions. Modern research has shown that curcumin protects against free radical damage because it is a strong antioxidant. (Sreejayan N, Rao MNA. Free radical scavenging activity of curcuminoids. Arzneimittelforschung 1996;46:169-71).(Ramirez-Boscá A, Soler A, Gutierrez MAC, et al. Antioxidant curcuma extracts decrease the blood lipid peroxide levels of human subjects. Age 1995;18:167-9). It has also been shown to reduce inflammation by lowering histamine levels and possibly by increasing production of natural cortisone by the adrenal glands. (Arora RB, Basu N, Kapoor V, Jain AP. Anti-inflammatory studies on Curcuma longa (turmeric). Ind J Med Res 1971;59:1289-95). Studies have also shown curcumin to protect the liver from a number of toxic compounds. (Kiso Y, Suzuki Y, Watanbe N, et al. Antihepatotoxic principles of Curcuma longa rhizomes. Planta Med 1983;49:185-7). The liver is instrumental in stimulating the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat.
- Zingiber officinalis (also known as Ginger) has rhizomes (underground stem) and stems that have been utilized in ancient Chinese, Japanese and Indian medicine since the 1500s. It has been documented that ancient Greeks wrapped ginger in bread and ate it after meals as a digestive aid. Recent studies have shown Ginger to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion, preventing nausea. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J Midwifery Womens Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3).
- Capsicum minimum (also known as Cayenne pepper) has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally stimulate the production of gastric juices - a key factor in healthy metabolism. Capsicum is rich in Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and Zinc, two nutrients which are vital for a strong and healthy immune system. It is also high in vitamins, A, C, rutin (a bioflavonoid), beta carotene, iron, calcium and potassium. Capsicum also contains magnesium, phosphorus, sulphur, B-complex vitamins, sodium and selenium. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that promotes the flow of saliva) thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process.
- EcoSlim contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or animal products.