Cholesto-Rite - Cholesterol Control
Lower Cholesterol Naturally
Native Remedies Cholesto-Rite - A 100% safe, natural herbal remedy to safely support the body's ability to maintain healthy levels of LDL and HDL cholesterol.
Cholesto-Rite supports the healthy functioning of the liver and cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain balanced cholesterol in the veins and arteries.
Cholesto-Rite not only supports healthy levels of LDL cholesterol, but also encourages healthy levels of HDL, the "good" form of cholesterol.
Cholesto-Rite contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining cardiovascular health and well-being and can make all the difference, without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
Use Cholesto-Rite To:
- Support the body's ability to regulate levels of LDL or 'bad' cholesterol) and maintain healthy levels of HDL or 'good' cholesterol
- Act as a general tonic supporting the cardiovascular system
- Encourage the body's ability to fight off harmful free radicals
- Support healthy and adequate flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscle
How Long Until I See Results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Healthy cholesterol levels should be supported within 3-6 weeks, depending on lifestyle, diet and need. Over time (usually 12-16 weeks).
Cholesto-Rite will act in a supportive capacity to balance cholesterol levels and a healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
Best results are achieved when Cholesto-Rite is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed. Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health and fitness levels will all play a part in maintaining overall health and routine cardiovascular health.
Caution: Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for high cholesterol, if you are a transplant patient, have liver problems, drink more than three glasses of alcohol a day, or have other serious illnesses. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Note: Under some circumstances you can use Cholesto-Rite with your prescription medication but consult your doctor first. Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or natural health care practitioner.
Cholesto-Rite is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness:
- ImmunityPlus is used for full immune system support.
- Fatigue Fighter is used to promote healthy levels of energy and stamina, without artificial stimulants or caffeine.
- DigestAssist is used to assist and promote healthy digestion.
:: Proven Therapeutic Herbal Natural Remedies :: One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee ::
Native Remedies' products are created using their Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by a One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Cholesto-Rite is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% veggie capsule:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea) is an ancient Chinese remedy that has been used for centuries, both medicinally and in the preservation and coloring of food. Containing natural statins, Monascus purpurea has been shown to help lower cholesterol when added to the diet. (Heber D, Yip I, Ashley JM, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effects of a proprietary Chinese red-yeast-rice dietary supplement". Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69:231-236). Furthermore, in recent studies, this herb was shown to assist the body in regulating fats in the bloodstream (Lin CC, Li TC, Lai MM et al. "Efficacy and safety of Monascus purpureus Went rice in subjects with hyperlipidemia". Eur J Endocrinol. 2005;153:679-86). (Huang CF, Li TC, Lin CC, et al. "Efficacy of Monascus purpureus Went rice on lowering lipid ratios in hypercholesterolemic patients". Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007;14:438-440).
- Gugulipid is an extract of the herb Commiphora mukul, the gum resin of the mukul myrrh tree. It is a highly prized and well-known Ayurvedic herb, used medicinally for hundreds of years. This small, bushy tree grows in arid regions of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, and produces a yellowish gum resin in ducts located throughout its bark. The active compounds in gugulipid are E- and Z-guggulsterone are believed to have antioxidant effects. (Singh RB, Niaz MA, Ghosh S. "Hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects of Commiphora mukul as an adjunct to dietary therapy in patients with hyper-cholesterolemia". Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1994;8:659-664). Furthermore, Commiphora mukul has been shown to have positive effects with special regards to HDL-cholesterol. (Verma SK, Bordia A. "Effect of Commiphora mukul (gum guggulu) in patients of hyperlipidemia with special reference to HDL-cholesterol". Indian J Med Res. 1988;87:356-360.) (Szapary PO, Wolfe ML, Bloedon LT, et al. "Guggulipid for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA. 2003;290:765-72).
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) is a prized herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as a supportive tonic to help digestive health, encourage healthy liver functioning, and promote healthy blood sugar levels. Rooibos also has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its supeoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to promote health. Due to its high mineral content, (Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride) Rooibos can promote healthy metabolism, bones, skin and teeth. These minerals have been shown to have great benefit with regards to cholesterol. (Freeland-Graves, J. H., et al, 1982: "Effects of zinc supplementation on plasma high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and zinc". American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 35:988). These minerals can also be beneficial in encouraging healthy blood sugar levels, supporting routine blood pressure, and acting as a promotional tonic for the immune system. It is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride.
Cholesto-Rite contains no gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives or animal products.